Hold a Paralympic Day
We know it’s not the time to be gathering together in large groups, but there are ways you can keep your social distance, and still raise much-needed funds for the Australian Paralympic Team.
The below ideas are not able to be done virtually, but hopefully they’ll act as thought-starters for ones that can.
If you are a community group, like a sporting club, and hold regular events that your members attend, simply choose one of these to theme around the Australian Paralympic Team.
- Donate a portion of your canteen sales to our Team.
- Host a sausage sizzle or ‘Make it for the Team‘ baking event.
- Collect gold coin donations.
- Match every coffee sold with a donation.
- Run a raffle.
- Encourage members to dress in green and gold.
Register to begin fundraising online and gain access to a range of helpful resources, including a poster to help promote your fundraiser. Use our posters to promote the fact that you’re kindly supporting us and encourage more people to purchase on that day. You could even run a raffle, and everyone who takes part goes into the draw to win a prize.